How do I reach Financial Independence?
Reach Financial Independence
If you are looking for a particular Guide I have listed the most popular ones below
You won’t find on this website any commentary on recent developments that is not relevant to long term portfolio performance and most of the Financial News is noise that won’t help you reach your goals and be Financially Independent. Worse, it distracts you and consumes your most precious resource – Time!
- Growing Your Portfolio is about how to increase returns – Equity ETFs, International Diversification, typical Portfolio for Short or Long Term
- Protecting Your Portfolio is about how to benefit from market crashes, choosing Bonds, whether you should buy Gold or hedge your International ETFs’ Currencies
My fundamental reviews of Equity ETFs and Asset Allocation include:
- All you need to know about International ETFs - including Developed vs Emerging Markets, Small vs Mid/Large Caps and country allocations with List of Best ETFs
- The Simplest Equity Portfolio - Comparison of Best Total World Equity Index Trackers
- Which Assets do I need in my Portfolio? - Clean up your portfolio from assets you don't need. High Performance and low maintenance Asset Allocation Strategies
- How to pick the perfect ETF? - Investing in Europe is not quite the same experience as in the US but this guide will solve all your issues. Spoiler - don't use TER! (applies to US Investors as well)
- How to build a Long Term Portfolio for Financial Independence - Guide to creating a Smart & Simple Long Term Portfolio with ETFs
- How to Invest for Short goals? - Medium Term Investing is more risky than long term portfolio - pay attention to the right asset classes
- How do I benefit from a market crash? - In the long run no crash (including Japanese style) can derail you if you do it right
My fundamental reviews include:
- Spectacular Market Crashes - how much can you lose? How long will it take to recover? How to take advantage of the next recession
- What about currency risk? Should I hedge my Portfolio? - Hedge or not to hedge? Guide to hedging currency risk in your Equity and Bond ETFs
- Should you buy Gold? - Is it necessary to have an asset that generates no yield? What really drives Gold price?
- International and European Bond ETFS - For Long Term International Investors Bonds are key to protect their Equity Portfolios
- US Bond ETF Guide - Comprehensive Review of Blend Bond Funds, Treasuries, Corporates, High Yield, Inflation Linked, Muni ETFs
- Top 3 Corporate Bond ETFs - If you want to increase income buy these ETFs to invest alongside the FED [for US Investors only]
Seeing someone using TER? Tell them they’ve got it all wrong! Investing has never been easier – How to choose ETFs
If you read about Financial Independence Investing from a US source you know how easy it is to buy Index Funds in North America – sit back and enjoy the Passive Income! And yet Europe and the UK are a bit of a different ballgame…
Be prepared – when you see a Grizzly it’s too late to run away. How to take advantage of a recession?
The Stock Market is a powerful money-making machine that can make you rich and financially independent
But how much can you lose? And how do you take advantage of market crashes?
Don’t say you weren’t warned when Gold crashes & why you should still buy it (Is now a good time to buy Gold?)
Gold may disappoint you and you better understand how to use it right – here is what you need to know about this controversial ‘investment’
The biggest Dumb Money forum counts 1.5 million members vs. 800k for the largest Wise Money Sub. Learn what Wise money can teach Wall Street
What no one explains properly – Buying Best International ETFs is about right benchmarks (MSCI vs FTSE)
Understand how ETFs track benchmarks to control (i) Countries, (ii) Developed vs Emerging economies and (iii) Size of companies (large to micro caps) and choose the Best International ETFs for your Equity Portfolio